2017/10/26

You Know You're An Adult When...

I just got excited about paying bills.  Bills!  You know you're an adult when you get excited about paying bills.

Today I woke up, did my morning routine, got on my computer, and then started looking at finances.  Thank the Lord for payday!  It looked like we had a little extra money so I payed a little bit more to my credit card and I got so happy!  I felt so good inside!

I definitely have a type A personality.  Control freak and all.  So making progress in our goal to pay off debt is really important to me.  So naturally it would make sense that I got happy about progressing further in my goal.

Obviously it still hurts when we pay rent and car insurance and all the other big stuff but being able to pay a little extra made my day a little brighter.

When even the smallest thing brightens your day, you have to make sure you're grateful for it.  And believe me, I am so grateful for this moment of happiness.  It signifies that I am almost financially free from a mistake I made last year.  And that makes me so happy.

Do you ever have crazy happy moments like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parenting - We Can Do It!

Care for Self, Understand, Guide, Nurture, Motivate, Develop, and Advocate are the seven categories that the National Extension Parent Educ...